- Complexity: medium
- 1 lb carrots, cleaned and shredded (to yield 3- 4 cups)
- 4 cups water
- ¾ cup evaporated milk
- 1 tin condensed milk
- Few dashes of bitters
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- Place the carrots and water in a blender and blend on high for 1 – 2 minutes.
- Strain the mixture, squeezing the carrot pulp to release as much liquid as possible. Pour the carrot juice into a large jug or pitcher.
- Add the milks, bitters and the essence. Mix well.
- Taste and adjust sweetness if necessary.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.