FRY BAKE 1
- Serves: 6
- Complexity: medium
- 4 Cups Flour
- 2 tsp yeast
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup water
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Combine flour with salt, sugar and yeast. Add 1 cup water or enough to make a soft dough. Knead for five minutes into a smooth ball, cover and let rest for 30 minutes.
- Form dough into eight balls, let rise for 15 minutes.
- Flatten balls into approximately 4-inch rounds.
- Heat oil in a deep frying pan and fry until bake puffs and becomes golden brown.
- Turn bake over and fry until the other side is golden brown. Drain on paper towels and serve hot.